Hello Michelle, whatever it is that makes us forget things.. we've all got it down this way.. ha ha... Mama got your card about the fedX package..Carol is going to watch out for it and bring it to her..Curt's cancer was the one we didn't want to hear...he came home with a big bandage on the side of his face and 25 stitches...keep on with the prayers... we definitely need them... Love y'all.. I looked for your email addy but couldn't find it... so I used your blog to get the message to you... ;)
Well, I'm not used to talking about myself since there's not much to tell. I have been married to my hubby, Kevin, for 4 years now. We dated for 7 long years before he decided to "pop the question" and then were married almost exactly 1 year later. We have a little girl who was born July 11th, 2009. She is the light of our life. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, especially my sweet little 3 year old nephew Tucker who has a new baby brother on the way, playing softball, scrapbooking, and shopping. I've been blogging for a lil' over a year now and LOVE it!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Kevin !!!!!
Love the new header... Tucker and Paisley both smiling... little baby looks so tiny beside them...
Happy Birthday to Kevin! Wow...so many Birthdays happening right now!
Happy Birthday Kevin! Love the new header pic. Paisley is growing so fast. The newborn looks so tiny next to her now.
Merry Christmas!
I am quite late..but I hope Kevin had a wonderful birthday!
Happy Birthday to Kevin (I know, I'm late)! Hope he had a great day!
Finally back to reading some blogs....hope Kevin had a great birthday all you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Hello Michelle, whatever it is that makes us forget things.. we've all got it down this way.. ha ha... Mama got your card about the fedX package..Carol is going to watch out for it and bring it to her..Curt's cancer was the one we didn't want to hear...he came home with a big bandage on the side of his face and 25 stitches...keep on with the prayers... we definitely need them... Love y'all.. I looked for your email addy but couldn't find it... so I used your blog to get the message to you... ;)
Post a Comment