Paisley before the ceremonyTuesday, December 8, 2009
Paisley's Dedication
Paisley was dedicated at church on Sunday so I wanted to share some pictures from this special occasion. So many friends and family were there to support us. If you are a FB person there are more great pics there that my cousin got with her camera so check them out. Paisley did wonderful through the entire ceremony.
Paisley before the ceremony
Paisley before the ceremony
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
What a pretty little baby girl! I LOVE baby dedications! I know this was a special day for all of you. I pray Paisley will have a wonderful life as she grows into the lady the Lord plans for her to become.
What a great picture of your family. This young lady will have a wonderful church to grow up in. Your church has been blessed with many new members lately.
Post a Comment