Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Pics in Richmond

Hi all! I have so much that I want to share before Christmas but I don't know if there's enough time to do it. Anyway...I'm going to try. Below are a few of the pics we had done of Tucker, Paisley, and Reed on our annual trip to Richmond to see the Legendary Santa. I will share Santa pics later! And I'm sure you've all seen my header pic of the 3 of them together...they all did so good! Oh...update on the twins...Claire of course is home and doing great! Winston is still in CHKD but is improving every day and the nurses seem to think that he will make it home by Christmas! Please continue to keep them in your prayers. I have pics to share of Claire since I was able to meet her last weekend. Still itching to meet Winston! Merry Christmas to all of you just in case I don't get to blog anymore...I have soooo much to do before Christmas Day!





3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love these pictures, especially the one of Paisley in the box. Still want to do her album for you after the first of the year. We should be able to get a lot of supplies on clearance, so let me know when we can get together!

Kelly said...

I'm playing catch up on blogs today! I can't believe how much Paisley has grown! I love all of the pictures!!

Keri said...

She is such a cutie pie. Love the pictures.