I know I haven't posted since we came home from the hospital...just sooo busy being a new Mommy! I hope to post so much when we get back from the OBX...will be there the entire week! I have so many pics to share! Y'all have a great week! Just wanted to let you all know I do still exist even though I'm not posting right now...LOL!
7 comments:
We miss you, have a great time at the beach
Have fun at the beach! I haven't blogged since the first of July. Maybe we are all just taking a little summer vacation! Hope you and Paisley are doing good!
Have a great time at the beach!! I know what you mean about bloggin--just not enough time!
I can't wait to see some new pictures.
There is no excuse! lol We want to see some pictures of Paisley!
Have a fantastic vacation. I hope you will have some extra hands around and maybe get a little extra sleep and a date with your hubby.
Have a great time!!!
Post a Comment