Thursday, February 2, 2012

Reed turns 2!

I told you I would catch up the blog by beginning with Reed's 2nd Birthday Party so here goes (warning that these post will be pretty brief in words since I have so much I'd like to catch up on). Reed turned 2 years old on November 24, 2011 which was Thanksgiving Day! Whitney had his party the weekend before Thanksgiving since everyone is so busy the holiday weekend. He had a "farm" themed party! His cake...it slid just a little during traveling but it was adorable!

Cousins Paisley, Reed and Tucker wait for Reed's guest! Aren't they cute in their farm attire!



The Birthday Boy...isn't he adorable!











Paisley saying "cheese"!


Is this not the sweetest face!



Paw-Paw fixed a hayride for the kids!






Here we go!









Getting back from the hayride!


Opening gifts!


Cousin Tripp!



Still opening gifts!











Hotdogs!



Blowing out his candle with Mama!




Enjoying cake and ice cream!









Great Grandaddy Allen and Tucker!

2 comments:

ancient one said...

That sure looked like fun!

Wendy said...

WOW! He is growing up fast and the sweetest face! Love the farm theme. Very Cute!