A couple of weekends ago Daddy surprised Paisley with Sesame Street Live tickets. I had been talking about going but never ordered the tickets so Daddy took up the slack! Our seats were GREAT and very close to the stage! I do not like being on the floor, I'd much rather be in the elevated seats just as we were. I had been a few years ago to see Thomas the Train with my nephew and we were on the opposite side and higher up BUT I must admit that there is NOT a bad seat at the Constant Convocation Center! I
highly recommend it! The show was AWESOME! Daddy and Mommy enjoyed it just as much as Paisley! Paisley's attention was held the entire time! You will see in the pictures just how great of time she had singing and dancing! The characters interacted with the audience throughout the entire show by coming off the stage and I think ALL of the characters were there! It was such a great family day!


Posing with Elmo before the show!

Mommy and Paisley

Daddy and Paisley

Saying "cheese" just before the show! As you can see it was NOT crowded at all!

Checking out her Sesame Street Live book before the show!
Look at the amazement on her face as the characters came out!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Avery isn't really into Seasame Street, but we're praying Barney comes close one day. Never thought I'd say that!
I love all the wonderful memories you and Kevin are making for Paisley.. you are good parents!!
Post a Comment