Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cousin fun!

Once again I am starting this post with "it's been awhile since I've posted"! We are just so busy going here, there, and everywhere! I decided to post about Cousins Paisley and Reed b/c the bond I see between them truly amazes me...they are 4 months apart and so close to each other! This past Saturday Reed hung out with us while Whit was at Relay for Life from start to finish, Charlie was working and Tucker took off to the family reunion with my Mom! They played so well together the entire day/night! Our day consisted of: A little wagon riding and snacking,

Digging in the dirt,



talking to the dogs and playing ball,



a little swinging,





more digging in the dirt, (in case your wondering why we have a mound of dirt in our yard...Kevin completely re-did our flower beds last weekend...they look GREAT...it was way overdue...Thanks to the hubby)




(this is great entertainment if you don't mind them getting quite dirty)











and fun at a graduation cookout!



Oh and nap was in there too!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

What a fun and busy day! I think Tucker is friends with little Parker who was our flower girl. We should all get together this summer to play!