
Finally I am getting to blog about Easter! We've been so busy that I just haven't had the time! With summer approaching I don't see us slowing down much either! Easter was a busy, wonderful day! Paisley woke up and checked out everything that the Easter Bunny brought her (And yes the Easter Bunny went overboard again this year...it's way too easy to do)! She had so much fun checking everything out! We got dressed for church and stopped by my sisters to take Tucker and Reed what the Easter Bunny left at our house for them and of course the bunny stopped there for Paisley as well. Then we headed to church! We also had a wonderful lunch at church. We then went to Me-Maw and Paw-Paw's to see what the Easter Bunny brought and then had an Easter Egg hunt as well! Paisley enjoyed every minute of it! Then we headed to my In-Law's for dinner and the Easter Bunny stopped there as well! It was almost like Christmas! Paisley is spoiled by so many! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter! Oh...and hope you don't get tired of looking at pics before you get thru this post...I took way too many (this is probably only about half the pics I took)! 












































2 comments:
Beautiful...
you have got some BEAUTIFUL pictures here!!
Post a Comment