Labor Day weekend
Labor Day weekend Kevin had to work the entire time but we made the best of it...Mom and Paisley and myself went shopping in Chesapeake that Saturday, got some great deals! And then on Monday (Labor Day), Mom, Whitney, myself, and Paisley went to the Williamsburg outlets. The main reason for going here was to get Paisley shoes at the Stride Rite Outlet. I had her feet measured when we went to Chesapeake and found out that I had her in shoes to small...talk about feeling terrible! So glad we went...I got her 3 pairs of shoes for the price of 1 at the outlet...they were having a GREAT sale! I also got Paisley some fall/winter outfits for a great price! She always seems to luck up every time I go there! OH...don't want to forget to mention Paisley's 1st ferry ride...she absolutely LOVED it! The only picture I have was one that I took with my cell phone so I will try to share that lil later. Below are pics of Paisley before church Labor Day weekend sporting one of her "Cats Clips" (check her out on FB if you are interested...she has the most adorable clips, headbands for lil girls at a great price). The lil wagon that Paisley is sitting in is one that she got for her birthday full of sand toys...she loves to sit in this for some reason...she just laughs and laughs (the reason it's inside is b/c it never made it on the beach since Paisley got so sick at the beach).


Paisley got these tiger slippers for her birthday and she has gotten to where she prances around everywhere when you put them on....she thinks they are so funny (No she doesn't really use the walker anymore (unless I'm in the shower...have to confine her in the bathroom while I'm in the shower) BUT Reed does!

Paisley, Tucker, and Reed LOVE Kevin's chocolate chip cookies...here they are enjoying them!
PaisleyThis past Friday (09/10/10) Kevin and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. He surprised me when I got home from work with a Coach bag! We then went to eat at a Seafood Resturaunt in Newport News, just the 2 of us. Paisley stayed with Uncle Charlie, Aunt Whitney, Tucker,and Reed. The resturaunt was fabulous! We then a lil shopping at Target afterwards!


Tucker was all smiles!

Paisley didn't want anything to do with the camera! She just wanted to play!
Tucker was in the picture taking mood!Paisley seems to have a shoe fetish (she might take after her Mommy)...she loves to try to put on shoes now...doesn't matter if they are hers or not! The 3 pairs we bought in Williamsburg...she walked around with them forever! I've ordered her 5 more pair...I know some of you are going that's ridiculous...well an outfit is not worth anything w/out the right shoes! Actually I got a deal on them and that's why I ordered that many! Plus one pair is another pair of sandals to get her thru the rest of the hot weather! Here she is in "Mommy's" flip flops last night...she thought she was something!









4 comments:
Loved this post.. been missing you... Paisley is always so pretty in the cute little outfits she has. Glad you and Kevin got a chance to celebrate your anniversary!
SO funny about all the shoes! Where did you order from? My mom and I are off to buy some for Avery Saturday, without Avery. She screamed bloody murder when they measured her last time, so I hope to measure at home. I hope to get a few pair and then a few more at the outlets in October. Glad I'm not the only one that thinks one pair isn't enough!
I cannot believe how big all the kids have grown. WOW! They are all so cute, Christmas time is going to be a blast!
Congrats on your Anniversary!
Whitney---Yes I LOVE shoes and I am terrible about wearing something if I don't have the right shoes! I actually ordered P's shoes off of Target.com...they had some great deals last weekend...a few pairs of shoes I got were cheaper one's so I'm hoping that she can wear them...if not they will have to go back and I will have to opt for the more expensive. Target does carry Jack and Jill brand on line though! I got Paisley some sandals on clearance to get her thru, some black and brown mary jane's, some boots and another pair (can't remember...sorry...that's terrible). I don't know that they will work b/c we ran to Chesapeake last night and I ran in Payless to see about sandals to get her thru and the M width (normal) were way to wide so it may be that she can't wear cheap shoes. I just hate to buy everything in Stride Rite when their lil feet grow so quickly! Good luck finding Avery some shoes! We LOVE Robeez as well...stride rite has them BUT there are so many more choices on line. They are great for first learning to walk! Let me know what you find:-)
Post a Comment