Look what happens when Paisley and Daddy get left alone...
This is what happens when Paisley and Daddy get left alone after bath time! I thought it was the cutest thing...Paisley thought she was something with all those hairbows!
Awwwwww. That is so sweet! Don't you just love having a little girl you can dress up and put pretty bows in her hair! Looks like her daddy does! LOL!!!
Well, I'm not used to talking about myself since there's not much to tell. I have been married to my hubby, Kevin, for 4 years now. We dated for 7 long years before he decided to "pop the question" and then were married almost exactly 1 year later. We have a little girl who was born July 11th, 2009. She is the light of our life. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, especially my sweet little 3 year old nephew Tucker who has a new baby brother on the way, playing softball, scrapbooking, and shopping. I've been blogging for a lil' over a year now and LOVE it!
4 comments:
Precious! Hope to see you at the bow party...looks like she needs some fall colors!
Awwwwww. That is so sweet! Don't you just love having a little girl you can dress up and put pretty bows in her hair! Looks like her daddy does! LOL!!!
You know that's the sweetest thing.
So cute! Daddies are always the fun ones...lol
Post a Comment