Monday, July 19, 2010

Now this is TIRED!

Mom just sent me this picture on my cell phone of Paisley..."one tired little girl"! Too funny! Mom has to put Paisley in the walker while she feeds Reed and this is what happened today! Otherwise she's climbing and everywhere she shouldn't be! Thought it was too funny and wanted to share with you all! Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow...you are so lucky that she will just crash like that! Mason has to be just right and he fights till the end. He is such a light sleeper. I can't even go in his room at night to wrap him up without him hearing me, jumping up and screaming for me to get him. If I stay out, he will sleep all night.

Michele said...

Mandy---I wish it was this easy all the time! I think she is still feeling those shots she got on Friday at her 1 year appt! She fights sleep as well most of the time (unless we are riding in the car)! She is a light sleeper too and is the same way if I sneak in on her to check on her, etc. Drives me crazy!

Whitney said...

So funny! I wish Avery would give up this easily. Glad I'm not the only one with a child who wants to do anything but sleep!