Yesterday I got a NEW ride...I will greatly miss my 4runner but will so enjoy my new 2010 Tahoe. I must admit I teared a bit leaving the 4runner...it was my 3rd vehicle BUT the only one I payed for by myself. I bought it brand new shortly after I graduated from college. I absolutely loved it but we needed a bit more space with Paisley and we had a lot of miles on it. So it was time! Thank you dear hubby:-) SO...
Out with the old...

In with new...
5 comments:
Love the color! I have a Yukon which is very similar to the Tahoe and I LOVE IT!! Hope you and your family enjoy your new ride!
Very Nice love the color. Maybe I will recognize you before you pass me now! LOL
I love love love my Tahoe. You will love yours as well. Awesome color. Enjoy.
i like it..i like the color of it
Now, that's a cool ride...
Post a Comment