Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tucker & Reed's Dedication

This past Sunday, Tucker and Reed were dedicated. Here a few pics I wanted to share. They did great and were oh so cute in their matching shirts. Paw-Paw and Paisley
Look at Lil' Reed smiling as he looks up at our Pastor.

Tucker and Reed were presented with a certificate and their very own personalized Bibles just as Paisley got at her dedication in December.


Pastor Wayne with Reed.



Tucker was a tad bit shy but he did great!



Tucker was moving the entire time so it was hard for me to get a good picture of him.


The Worrell's



Paisley before she decided to entertain the congregation (you had to be there...she had the congregation laughing)


The twins, Claire and Winston...they will be dedicated in May.

3 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Aren't baby dedications just the sweetest moments! I love it when we have them at my church too. Love the pictures and I'm with Tucker--I would have been shy up there in front of everybody too. Love your new header picture. That's a great picture of Paisley!

Judi said...

Your family has really grown since I was there last year!

Wendy said...

Great Pictures!