Monday, January 11, 2010

Paisley is 6 months old!

Boy is our Paisley growing FAST! She is 6 months old today and very HEALTHY! We went this morning for her 6 month check-up! She was 15 lbs, 2 oz and 26 inches long. This pic was taken before we left this morning b/c I knew she had to get some shots. Poor little thing got 4 shots since she was old enough to get the flu shot and one oral vaccine. We will go back in a month for the 2nd part of the flu shot! I hope I will blog more soon...it's been crazy and as you know I have so much I want to blog from the holidays!

10 comments:

Kelly said...

I can not believe Paisley is already 6 months old! I can even see her little teeth in the picture! She is just too cute!!!

Mary Lou said...

Six months old?? Seems like she was just born a few weeks ago! She's a pretty little girl. Hope the shots weren't too bad for her and she'll be back to her cute little self in no time!

Anonymous said...

How did she get to be 6 months old already? It is amazing how fast the time goes by.

Judi said...

She is getting so so big. Time sure goes by quickly.

Anonymous said...

She is just absolutely adorable and I too can't believe she is already 6 months old. Hope she did well with her shots today, and Mama too.

Mandy said...

Charlie came home from work and told me about your appointment. I don't think Mason ever got 4 shots at one time. I guess his flu shot came at a good time. I hope she is managing everything well!

Wendy said...

So Cute-6 months! WOW I think I will be ready to do her album in March when Judi is here so start getting your stuff together!

Keri said...

How did that happen??? She is beautiful!

Judson's Mommy said...

I could just eat her up. She is beautiful.

Mary Elizabeth said...

She looks like a littel doll baby!!! I could eat her cheeks up!