"Hi all...I was really hoping that I wouldn't be writing this post but here I find myself typing away. Our appointment went well this morning just not the progression that I wanted. Nothing has really changed since last week...same dilation,etc. She did strip my membranes to try and get things moving a little quicker so hopefully that will work along with staying busy doing and walking like she told me. Since I will be past my due date, they have to see me twice a week now. So it's back on Friday if nothing happens before and they will put the baby on the monitor which is normal just to be sure he/she is not under stress. So...hopefully we won't make it to that point but that's the plan."
14 comments:
I really hoped that you would be telling us who little baby benson is.... oh well... he/she is taking their own sweet time... Good to hear from you...I'm going to be a great grandma in Feb. next year...(Will and Ashley)
We have been thinking about you all day!!! I know you are so ready!! I hope you don't have to go to that doctor's appointment on Friday!! Hopefully, the doctor got some things going for you today!!! You could always hold off until next week and have him/her on mine and Rhonda's Birthday on the 15th! LOL Just kidding!!!!
I was hoping you had a 4th of July baby.lol Good luck with everything. I know you are ready to meet Baby Benson.
Good Luck!! Don't forget to blog.
Come on over and I'll ride you around on the golf cart, that will get things going!! LOL
Yeah, I was going to tell you to take some bumpy rides...so take Wendy up on her offer! lol
Wishing you all the best and a quick, easy delivery.
GET UP AND DANCE!!! OR vacuum or something and get that baby out here!!!! Seriously you are tearing at my nerves now ... this has been the longest pregnancy ..LOL!! Hurry up Baby Benson and shake a tail feather and get out here!!!
Hope you have a quick, safe and smooth delivery.
BUT SERIOUSLY . the sooner he/she gets here the sooner I can stitch something for this little monkey!!!
I have done and am doing everything I know to do...you just wouldn't believe! I am just hoping now before Friday's appt! Y'all just don't know how anxious I am now...LOL!
Just like the others, I can't wait to see if Baby Benson is a boy or a girl. Go ride the golf cart with Wendy and then come home and take a nice long walk. The long walk worked for my sister and a friend of mine. They both had their baby the next day! Good luck!!
I am so happy for you and I can't wait to see if it's a he/or she...I am still thinking a BOY!!! but we will see soon...Oh girl go ahead with the sex thing everyone told me that and it worked and it did... but he/or she isn't coming until it's ready. I hope that everything goes will and you have a easy time...keep us updated.
Since Baby Benson is taking his/her sweet time...it has got to be a boy!!! Hope all goes well and I can't wait to hear he/she is finally here.
Hey girl! I know exactly how you are feeling! Jackson was a week overdue and they scraped my membranes twice and still nothing happened. I was also 2 centimeters dilated for a month! Hang in there! He/She will come. Will be praying for you all!
I know you are excited - I'm about to jump out of my skin for you!! Can't wait for the next post.
Post a Comment