Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baby Benson's Nursery

I know I promised these quite some time ago (some of you have already seen on FB)...here they are FINALLY! There are still a few things that will be done...Baby B's name will go behind the crib once he or she is born and then there's a wall when you walk in the room that will have monkey's on it but I'm waiting on one more monkey to be hung...I heard my Aunt has that monkey for me but she hasn't given it to me just yet. Thanks to Brooks and Davey for those stripes:-)


Thanks to Shelley for helping out with these monkey's:-)



Check out the photo Miss Carol from Conway Photo took above the dresser...be sure to check out her blog for a few of my maternity pics (she's on my blogger list)! Thanks Miss Carol! And thanks to Amanda for the diaper cake you see:-)





Another thanks to Amanda for making the curtain:-)




And thanks to Ms. Randi who painted my belly and did my belly cast this past weekend:-)


10 comments:

Wendy said...

I am so glad you posted this. I cannot get on FB at work and Amanda was telling me how adorable everything is. Love her curtain!

Best of luck to you my friend! I'll be waiting on my text from ASWM!

Kelly said...

I love, love, love your nursery!!!! I know you can't wait for your 'lil monkey to be here!!! Shelley did a great job on the wall!!! I wish I just had an ounce of her talent!

Mary Elizabeth said...

Everything looks awesome!!!!

Judson's Mommy said...

I love your nursery! I am sure Baby Benson will love it too.

Carol Hedspeth said...

I love the frame you picked for the photo. Your nursery is beautiful. I know you can't wait. Maybe you'll have an "independent" July 4 baby!

Mary Lou said...

Love the nursery! I know you can't wait for Baby B to arrive so you'll have it all complete! It won't be long now!!

ancient one said...

Every thing looks so cute. I didn't know you were on facebook... hope all's well... I can hardly wait...

Little Penpen said...

I love your nursery! You guys did a great job... looks like something out of a magazine. Best wishes for a safe delivery!

Judi said...

This is the cutest nursery I have ever seen. I love the monkey idea.

Keri said...

Such an awesome nursery. I might call you to design my next one!