Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby Benson Update (40 weeks, 2 days)...The End is in Site!

"I've already talked to many of you but just wanted to send out an update...went this morning to be hooked up to the monitor. All was well...had a few strong contractions...I had almost dilated to 3 cm and my cervix is very, very thin and she also stripped my membranes again so she told me that she felt confident that I would go into labor this weekend. If not, I will be induced on Tuesday, July 14. So either way, there will be a baby very soon:-) I am feeling pretty good...kind of feeling weird...having contractions and a lot of pressure and a little light headiness so I'm hoping that's all a sign:-) It won't be long now y'all:-)"

8 comments:

Wendy said...

WOOOO HOOOO!!! We are all so excited for you!!

Good Luck and I pray that all goes well! Amanda will keep me up to date!

Kelly said...

If you are having a lot of pressure, that is definately a sign!!! I'm so excited for you!! I just know you are going to have a baby this weekend! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!!! I hope everything goes well and I wish you the very best!!

Mary Lou said...

It won't be long now!! Baby B's big arrival is almost here!!

Judi said...

Good Luck Michelle!!! I can't wait to hear if it is a girl or boy!

ancient one said...

Oh Michelle... I just got a picture of your sweet, sweet baby... Love you!!

Keri said...

I've seen on facebook little Miss Paisley is here. Congratulations. I'm so darn excited that your next post we will be able to see her sweet face and hear about her entrance into this world. Congrats Michele and Kevin!

Mary Elizabeth said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw pic of Baby Benson and my secret wish is true ... STITCHING PINK NOW!!!!! Can' wait to meet her!!! :)

Jamie's Block said...

SHE is beautiful michele...i can't wait to meet her in person.